Mountains of Heaven

Sunday, June 19, 2005


This one was tricky, my buddy Mason thought it was Aurora Borealis, which is preposterous this time of year. My friend Kat simply asked me how I did it, I use a paint program on my computer, which is a perfect medium for a lazy bastard such as myself. That way i dont need to run to the paint store every five minutes and ask if they got the perfect blend of cobalt blue. The down side is that digital art is unappreciated and easily lost, being that had i painted this on a giant eight foot canvas i could prolly sell it to some sucker. I think i may just use these little sketches of mine as prototypes and eventually go ahead and canvas them. If only to decorate my house; even if no one likes what i paint, I dont need your pity I have plenty of my own.

6 comments:

K-Prime said...

I don't think you have to worry about pity, as that pic looks pretty damn cool.

eve said...

i like the pic. and thanks for commenting on my/our blog.

The Devil Uno said...

Wish i had a few more ppl helping me with this blog. But ya eve yur blog rocks.

gadget said...

terrific image....steals the soul

The Devil Uno said...

Hey I dont steal souls, I trade for em fair and square.

Unknown said...

the afterlife sure looks pretty