Samurai Champloo

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Samurai Champloo absolutley owns me. I'm watching all 26 episodes and it rocks. Directed by Shinichiro Watanabe of Cowboy Bebop fame. If you know what cowboy beebop is then you might be interested in this little diddy. If you like watching hard to aquire films then you are already using a Bit-Torrent client in addition to a search engine. So i dont need to mention or link them. However if you arent I just mentioned what to do and where to get it. Another good film to watch and I highly recomend is the Six-String Samurai Anyways I got important stuff to do tomorrow/today so im not gonna go into the finer details of how totaly sweet ninjas are and how they just flip out and kill people all the time. When i grow up i wanna be a Samurai.

4 comments:

K-Prime said...

you have important stuff to do? Lies!

The Lazy Iguana said...

What about Adult Swim on Cartoon Network?

The Devil Uno said...

everyone keeps saying that I should really check it out,after Samurai Champloo

The Devil Uno said...

It can be arranged