Goals are important

Monday, August 08, 2005

I shudder to think what might happen if I were to accomplish a few of my goals. Get in wicked awesome shape maybe start walking on my hands as proof of my gravity defying power. Get excellent computer skills and haxxor all my friends subsituting their personal information with highly offensive and deragatory words making them suffer a series of humiliating events related to some petty indescant crime. Maybe one day I will truly rule this city of mine with an Iron Hand. Starting off in municiple politics and following the trail of corruption and crime all the way to the top before pausing at the Zenith of my power and laughing at everyone who ever held me down said something unpleasant and or looked at me the wrong way or maybe just took too long in the line at the grocery store insisting on a sale price that was not coming up on the register. Yes I will savour that moment of victory before resigning myself to my fate of debautched power. Global domination wont be easy....

Things to do List
----------------
1. get a charismatic puppett to control from behind the scenes.
2. hold fund raisers and organize cults for deploying deranged lunatics as lethal assasins
3. profit

5 comments:

Barbara Doduk said...

there's "always a bigger fish"

K-Prime said...

You should look into reading "The Alchemist". It's an interesting book about completing your life goals.

The Devil Uno said...

I have read it.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I hacked your computer that one time. It won't happen again.

The Devil Uno said...

I'll get you one day!