Sunday House Cleaning

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Gotta clean up the house, filthy stinking mess everywhere. Mopping, vacuming, dishes, toilets you name it. Today is the big house cleaning day. God I hate cleaning so much I have to work myself into a fury just to get started. I think I ruined the vacuum cleaner as it now screams like a banshee whenever I call upon it to serve. I might check Wal-Borg for a nice cheap vacuum. Everytime you buy something at Wal-Borg, God kills a kitten, but I have no choice. I'm broke and ambitious and willing to make deals with various devils. There is no end to the damn chores around here. I might post a basement update later that chronicles my war with renovations. I hafta go buy paint and im thinking Barn Red to brighten up an otherwise dank basement. Im also gonna try something different with the style. Tatami mat's and eastern practicality.

4 comments:

Barbara Doduk said...

Tatami is lovely. so simple and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous. go for it. i deal with the wal-borg devil too...sometimes u have no choice, or values, morals, shall i go on?? besides, i spent the entire day doing the same thing...CLEANING, and i HATE IT.

The Devil Uno said...

Yeah eastern design rocks the kazba. Cleaning is way less fun than maknig a mess.

Barbara Doduk said...

this picture inspired my man to re-arrange our place...

and it is so much better, so open now... never knew we had so much room.

so indirectly, thank you.