Steven Freakin Seagal

Wednesday, November 09, 2005



Energy Drink

"Master herbalist STEVEN FREAKIN SEAGAL has shared with us a taste of heaven sealed in 16oz. cans. When the sweet sweet nectar hits your lips you are instantly granted godly powers. I personally was able to shoot lightening bolts from my hands, which is how MASTER HERBALIST STEVEN FREAKIN SEAGAL fuses the ingredients together. This drink will change your life. Reality as you know will cease to exist and you'll be elevated to the status of a GOD after drinking it. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can one go wrong when Yerba Mate is involved....

"ability to stimulate clarity of mind and thought expansion"

Sign me up....

The Lazy Iguana said...

Please tell me you just made this up. The last thing the planet needs is more Steven Friggin Seagal stuff.

But the real question is this.....is the stuff any good? I kind of like Red Bull.

The Devil Uno said...

No i didnt make this up and yes red bull is awesome....I have only tried the red bull that tastes like fuck and comes in a glass bottle with squiggly lines on it. But lately i have been branching out to try new and other types of energy drinks.Hmm Monster tastes really bad as does every other energy drink I have tried including Rock Star and something else......