Guild Wars

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The holy grail of gaming for me has always been the Player versus Player aspect. No other style of gameplay offers a competative atmosphere that truely qualifies your skills. I'm down with the Guild Wars.




Global Free-For-All PvP Weekend Event:

The Guild Wars Team would like to invite gamers everywhere to join us on the weekend of January 20th for a Guild Wars: Factions Global Free-For-All PvP Weekend Event! This event will take place on the Battle Isles, the new PvP continent. Players can visit this new area of the world to to try out a brand new arena, to visit the new combat training zones, or to experience the PvP explorable areas.

Your Key to PvP

American Players:
888D9-H27PG-NM72D-PLHJ1-2HG11

4 comments:

Kafka said...

I've pimped the expansion on param:01 and am looking forward to this release.

Look me up ingame, I'm Lord Kafka.

The Devil Uno said...

12 hour shift...pain!

The Devil Uno said...

3 - 12 hour shifts per week and four days off.

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is rough. 12 hour shifts are long. I hope you are getting overtime pay after you have racked up 40 hours in a week.

But getting four days off rules.

There is talk of my job going to 10 hour shifts, four per week, with three days off. I am in favor of this.