Guild Wars

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The holy grail of gaming for me has always been the Player versus Player aspect. No other style of gameplay offers a competative atmosphere that truely qualifies your skills. I'm down with the Guild Wars.




Global Free-For-All PvP Weekend Event:

The Guild Wars Team would like to invite gamers everywhere to join us on the weekend of January 20th for a Guild Wars: Factions Global Free-For-All PvP Weekend Event! This event will take place on the Battle Isles, the new PvP continent. Players can visit this new area of the world to to try out a brand new arena, to visit the new combat training zones, or to experience the PvP explorable areas.

Your Key to PvP

American Players:
888D9-H27PG-NM72D-PLHJ1-2HG11

8 comments:

Kafka said...

I've pimped the expansion on param:01 and am looking forward to this release.

Look me up ingame, I'm Lord Kafka.

b1alpha said...

Awesome you guys get the word out to us sinners.

You might also look me up in game, I'm Vast At Last

Call me! How was your first day! yeehaww!

b1alpha said...

978-4292

b1alpha said...

oops I should email that, nobody who is a freak call me.. im warning you I got call display bitches!

thedeviluno said...

12 hour shift...pain!

thedeviluno said...

3 - 12 hour shifts per week and four days off.

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is rough. 12 hour shifts are long. I hope you are getting overtime pay after you have racked up 40 hours in a week.

But getting four days off rules.

There is talk of my job going to 10 hour shifts, four per week, with three days off. I am in favor of this.

b1alpha said...

nice! thats a great deal!