Dodging Bullets

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I have safely managed to avoid doing most everything I had planned for the early week. Hard work pays off later, laziness pays off now! Here is a list of things I didn't do. Remember I have accomplished none of the following but fully intend to....eventually.....do....


Buy and plant 10' Cedar Hedges from Costco.
Buy and install Lattice skirt to hide unsightly cement foundation.
Sand, prime and seal problem window frame in bathroom.
Sand, TSP and paint living room.
Vacuum house.
Do the dishes.
Clean Litter box.
Buy camping supplies including space age tent and deet.
Enroll in Fire Arms Aquisition course.
Enroll in First Aid course.
Trick my Wife into doing all this stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is deet?

Oh, ps throw out your cat.

Anonymous said...

good luck tricking the wife. fat chance.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I would start with the last item on the list first.

My trick is to do something half-assed. Usually, this results in a brief lecture about me not knowing how to do simple stuff, followed by someone else doing it right.