Mending Fences

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Pressure washers, more fun than a blow torch and just as dangerous. I used the pressure washer to sand down my fence, wash my car, clean my driveway, wash my house, remove weeds, clean cats, children and anything else that wanders too close. The intense pressure can be used to cut through wood, polish metal, hunt animals, vaporize bugs, digging holes in the dirt, landscaping, lumberjacking, gardening and the blade is still sharp enough to slice through a tomatoe. Now I actually spent seven hours outside today with this water saber and I must say not a dull moment. I used the force alright, I used it to wage a civil war against the Empire of Ants deeply entrenched in my yard.

4 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Pressure cleaners are always fun. Except for when you have to pressure clean a barrel tile roof. In Floirda. In August. Then it sucks.

I recently managed to get my hands on a high pressure paint sprayer. It has a sticker that warns you to NOT spray yourself. The pressure is high enough to "hypospray" paint under your skin and into your blood stream, while causing severe damage to skin and muscle tissue. Cool huh??

Anonymous said...

Pretty hot with that water tool.... I wish i had something for you to pressure wash ;) LOL How bad, I didnt say that....


you wanted a comment? I think that should suffice :)

The Devil Uno said...

Indeed short sweet and succinct.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.