Whats hotter than fire?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Last night was G-Funks Birthday. My input ignored, the committee arrived at a conservative plan, dinner at a nice Curry restaurant. Retire back to Funks house for drinks on the patio with a small fire. Really pleasant evening yet fairly dull by our standards. G-Funk is the kind of guy that can make a funeral fun. Generally something really outrageous takes place around this guy. Its almost hard for me to honestly report as there are ongoing criminal investigations that might implicate me. Funk is, to quote the vernacular, "off the hook". So while reflecting on our past triumphs I was a little disapointed by the evenings lack of (homo-erotic)mayhem. The small fire on the patio was sputtering before it had even started and I suggested G-Funk use his true Power and toss some gasoline on that fire. He did and things really heated up.


G- Funk making a really good fire.

2 comments:

The Devil Uno said...

Turkish bath-house LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»