I like Cupcakes

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The best thing I can do with my day is going to the gym for some good old fashioned sweating. Not because of the ensuing days of muscle aches or even the twitching of damaged flesh dancing. The best reason to go to the gym is to feel absolutely guilt free. I don't feel as though my day was wasted. It doesnt matter when I come home to a Pig Sty and gorge myself on cupcakes before rolling around in my own filth; as long as I went to the gym the damage is all absorbed by the greater sense of well being.

The brain being a clever kind of creature releases wonderful natural drugs into my blood stream. I can spend the rest of the day floating on rainbows and butterflies as long as I jump on my gerbil wheel first. Now if I can resist the temptation to consume entire mountains of pastries I might actually get into shape.

You see I always kind of worked out so I didnt have to watch what I ate or count my calories. Im getting older now and my metabolism is catching up with my sheer disregard for whole grains, fruits and vegetables. But now that I have set some clear goals I can begin to slowly attempt the ascent. My goal is simple, I want to do my laundry on my washboard abs. The sexy parties can come afterwards.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, I envy the freedom to post about cupcakes, rancid sacks of shit and Aphex Twin. Keep it comin'...

Anonymous said...

who could resist a sexy party with you after all that?

The Devil Uno said...

There are no censors here not even my better judgment.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Amazing where you find fans of the work of Natalie Dee.

Daren said...

well, You do need some fat to last through -36... Im yet to leave the house...
J

hotgurl_i said...

That cupcake girl doesnt like football thats what I found out.

Anonymous said...

No censors? Did I not just see a recent post vaporize?