AfterMath

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day, debris is strewn across my domicile. The floor has become littered with obstacles, a veritable mine field of possessed dolls, mystic castles and every accessory imaginable. human kinetics require a certain range of space to allow fluid motion and my zone of control has been measured and found lacking. I am being smothered by my prosperity. What I really need is some sort of dimensional gateway. The Warner Bros. 'Black-Hole' a simple rift in the time space continuum where I might deposit artifacts I have amassed. I go now to sort through my Xmas loot and attempt to impose some order on the universe.


Random Math Fact:

The ancient Indian mathematician Pingala presented the first known description of a binary numeral system in the 3rd century BC.

4 comments:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Oooooooh! DARK SITE! Talk about time and space! Whew!

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE INSPIRING DAY!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Boxing Day - the day you box up all the stuff you got the day before that is either broken, missing parts, horribly ugly, or unwanted and take it back for store credit.

I had two things to return for replacement.

The Devil Uno said...

Rudy Wellsand Prophet and madman!

K-Prime said...

Christmas isn't Christmas without a massive mess you spend the next three days cleaning up. Ahh, the joys of children.