Shipwrecked...the Odyssey

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I have been stranded on this desert island, going on three weeks. Isolated, with nothing but coffee and a strict regimen of digital games. I painted my fingernails black with a magic marker. Thats how bored I am. I haven't had a green monster in days, and while the coffee is a suitable simulacrum it lacks the vitamin b-12 and panax and ginseng. The ancient chinese alchemic solution that assures swift thoughts and fast hands. Drinking that heady brew makes astral projection a possibility and other such absurd latent psychic abilities, no longer in the realm of fantasy. It may not be a fountain of youth but I suspect its fruits were plucked from the garden of eden. So my lack of mobility not withstanding it turns out there is a lot of stuff I can avoid doing even at home. I have managed to not do anything I had made commitments to not undo. stop me if im rambling....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you saying some time ago that you never get bored. Could this phenomenon be linked to a lack of green monster or the weather?

The Devil Uno said...

did I say bored? I meant um not engaged.

Darth Forehand said...

Ramble on good soldier, were it not for people rambling nothing spontaneous would ever be said, and nothing of meaning would be heard.