Time to Rant

Thursday, April 12, 2007

So I just ordered a couple of pizzas online. From the interweb to my door piping hot. Hmm thank you technology for distancing myself even farther from my fellow man. It was a cool week early spring weather light showers, so I didnt get much done beyond the usual yard clean up. The spawn had come down with the plague and so I was stuck inside most of the week. I did get to a grocery store where I bought a now essential oral cleaning crest powered toothbrush. My colgate had melted in the shower the batteries leaving a nice chemical stain in my tub. They said it was waterproof and they lied. So while I was out shopping I grabbed what I considered the shortest line. I am really good at betting on the wrong horse. This nice couple in their 50's ahead of me seemed to have it together but it still took some 10mins to get through the cash register. Along with my new toothbrush I found a sale on redbulls. So I grabbed a four pack for that extra boost during my nightly game sessions. The Redbull comes in tiny little baby cans and I drank them all within a couple of hours. I was thirsty and those cans are for midgets. Well that was not such a good idea in retrospect. Those tiny little energy drinks kept me wide awake all night. Way past bedtime and through the afternoon the next day. I dont think I will be drinking that crap no more. Friking Crack in a Can. I tried to sleep but the jungle drum beats emanating from my pulmonary system were too loud to ignore. So here I am the last day off of my week, nothing to show for it but a Ginseng Hangover and a year shaved off my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the internet is a realm of fun, isn't it. now there's pizza door to door. great.

hotgurl_i said...

haha that was a fun read, you didnt mention that in game, but you were a little hung over sounding now that i think back

The Lazy Iguana said...

I do not believe in Red Bull.

When I was in college I had a major problem staying awake in business law class.Even if I sat up front, within a few minutes I was not awake.

So I found a place on campus to buy Red Bull. I had three of them with lunch and bought another two to go. I downed them just before class began.

10 minutes later, I was down for the count. I had a dream that I was a Supreme Court justice, and I bitch slapped all the other judges into a broom closet and assumed total power for myself. Then I legalized pot and outlawed all forms of light beer.

Daren said...

you should join a bowling league...

Zanitram said...

was it your birthday uno?