**** Thing SUCKS!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Introducing the Antec Nine Hundred hardcore gaming case. Now you can own all the competition with this ultra-mean case in classic black finish. We know your gaming hardware produces a lot of heat, and that's why the case is built for maximum cool with a perforated front bezel, three 120mm fans with mounts for even more fans, and a monster top-mounted 200mm fan—that's right, we said 200mm! Nothing but computer problems for at least a month. Ups and downs and crashes. Ive been outside enjoying what little summer I been getting what with DOomsDay right around the corner and all. But when night falls I like to curl up to a hot cpu and hurdle the dead. I love and hate my computer in equal amount.

1 comments:

Dre said...

I hate being the last to know, what day is dooms day again?
and dont I know your computer wowes, my stupid usb drive wont recognize my opod. but I use any other USB on any other computer and its as right as rain (whatever that means)