Moonshine.

Monday, August 18, 2008



I really feel that we all need new experiences to grow and enjoy. Complacency with mere 45% alchohol seems safe and standardized. So when i was offered the opportunity to try some homebrew I jumped at the chance. Hill-billies may be stereotyped as inbred and stupid but I dont see any amateur chemists in my neighborhood. Making hootch is complicated and requires equal amounts disdain for civil law and a strong working knowledge of explosive liquids. Ya but its not something im gonna get regular aquaintance, on account of the kick.



3 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

A thump keg huh? Interesting.

Do not tell the ATF, but I have been collecting parts that could be used if I wanted to build a still.

Not that I would do such a thing.

PS - do you know where I might find a white oak barrel?

Anonymous said...

If you wanna do this for real, we will talk at breakfast... I know a guy.... and his product is beyond legendary....

and way more basic that this layout, with minimal chances of blowing up the family farm....

Dre said...

ps.... Awesome new look!