Nothing to Eat, unless you like Food

Saturday, June 11, 2005


Lots of food nothing to eat, half the reason I can never find anything to eat is because I let my wife do the grocery shopping. That being said she cant cook to save her life. She can bake a cake as fast as you can imagine, but ask her to prepare a meal? Forget about it. When we first started dating her idea of a ballanced meal was a can of tomatoe soup...with crackers. I insist that she buy the staples,coffee, bread, cheese, milk, creamer. After a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese sandwich meals can get pretty complicated. Sure i have plenty of condiments who doesnt? Ya those drawers are filled to the brim with carrots and celery. But what kind of a meal can you prepare for lunch with the contents of my fridge? Grilled cheese? I had that yesterday (and the day before and the day before) The three dozen eggs are for my kid, she can eat half a dozen eggs at one sitting. That doesnt leave much for me. I guess the only thing i can do is go out and do some grocery shopping of my own. Plan what im gonna eat ahead of time and then buy said items. Right now I could make one hell of an omelete and I probly should. But the thing is I dont want another fucking omelete or another grilled cheese or french toast. I want different food. Food i have never tried before or maybe have tried but a long time ago. Something Tasty, anyone else get tired of the same shit over and over again? Its why i force my wife to wear wigs and roleplay when we make love. I get bored, I want something different something sensational.
I want dishes that i cant pronounce with spices that men died trying to bring to me is that too much to ask for?

5 comments:

The Devil Uno said...

haha thx, I will supply the ketchup.

The Devil Uno said...

Wife wants to trade me and the cat for you Jason. Good trade?

K-Prime said...

I only approve that trade if I get to go with him.

gadget said...

keep reaching for the sensational Bryce, keep reachn'...but open your eyes, your mind, create a new sensation...you've got the right ideas

gadget said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.