Taste of the Grave

Thursday, August 25, 2005

So I kind of over did it again at the gym. Hard not to over do it when you are surrounded by hot chicks in neoprene and spandex. Particularly when they can out perform any lazy guy. But that is neither here nor there. Today every step I take feels like a charlie horse. I cant even get to the phone before the answering machine picks up and I cant sleep either cause the phone keeps ringing. So I have just resigned myself to sit here and hurt and try not to think about the Persian White Poppies I have blooming in my backyard and the heady Opiates they contain. No need to go chasing the dragon everytime I feel an ache, right? Gorgeous flowers and only illegal if you decide to go tampering with God's nightcap. I'm enjoying my rich garden and grow wary of the encroaching fall and inevitable frost. Winters are long where I come from. Long and dark and cold as hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to call you right now and see if you make it to the phone

my out of style is coming back said...

meow. try a hot bath.

The Devil Uno said...

Yeah hot bath is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

fall is cool...it's winter that sucks ass...sorry for your woes...tiger balm dude...that's the shit......and what whitney said. been there done that...the overwork it at the gym thing...ya.