You don't fool Jesus.

Friday, August 26, 2005


I went bowling tonight and totaly kicked ass. Its like God blessed me. I am like the Jesus. I'll admit I started off kind of shakey but its been years since I slipped my feet into the soft, sterile, leather soled slippers of King-Pins. I gave everyone bowling cool nick names like Hollywood and Princess, Turbo and Big-T. The juke box gave my hips a little extra juice that really put my skills over the top. I had so much fun I'm gonna make 'Rolling' a regular thing. The jugs of beer were refreshing and improved my game ten-fold. I just gotta buy a sassy shirt and I'm good to go.

6 comments:

Zanitram said...

So you're good at handling the balls eh? hm... do you have any polish in you??.. want some??
:O

Zanitram said...

oh and Jesus loves you

The Devil Uno said...

Jesus saves

K-Prime said...

Bowling? Jesuscentric! And I don't know if it's because I'm delusional or actual fact, but my game always seems to improve after that first pitcher is done.

Anonymous said...

jesus may love you... but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

Anonymous said...

love bowling. so much fun!