Thursday, August 18, 2005







Whazaam!



Look at this devil! I have over 712 pictures from a weekend not so long ago - and 1 in 5 have this sly eyed pretty boy in them.

I have Handsome Boy here in a vest and trench, surrounded by women, in a hot tub (surrounded by men), and last but not least, in the nude~!


Now ladies, and I know there's 3.5 of you that read this page regularly, I'm thinking I could earn a little spending cash to afford to throw a party for Bryce in the near future. I'm gonna auction off photo's of our dearly debauching friend.

After a 24 hr of the last posted bid, I will close the auction and arrange terms with the bidder.

Thank you, and good luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

slyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy motha facka
this guy is the bomb diggity!

my out of style is coming back said...

i would love to, but i was recently considering selling my body for sex.. what it comes down to is... i am broke.. sorry.

The Devil Uno said...

When I gave my friend Brass permission to post I never imagined he would use my blog for the forces of Evil. I feel so dirty.

K-Prime said...

Are you a dirty boy, Devil? Maybe another hot tub night would help. ;)

The Devil Uno said...

I would just like to re-interate that my clothes were torn from my body during that evening and my god like naked form photographed without my permission. The psychological damage I may never recover from.