Journal Entry

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finished the basement. Done and done done done. It took forever but last night I really put my head down and freaking kicked the cat out and finished painting. The last time I painted the cat decided to investigate the wet paint and well it wasnt pretty or it was I dunno. Anyways I dont really know what color to paint the walls now what with the floor being a cool blue...tricky bussiness. The biggest difference is how much cleaner and sanitary my basement looks. It has no dank at all the dungeon is now a refreshing artesian spring. Next up is moving my computer study from the spare room into the now reborn basement. In other news...I made an appointment with a personal trainer. She helped me tailor an excersice routine for my personal goals. It was pretty good, she doubled my cardio and reduced all the weights on my strength training. Form over function or something like that. Im getting all hardcore and stuff. I can feel the muscles growing and getting sexy. Strength flows from within.

5 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

I can not have a basement. Something about the water table being 4 feet under my feet or something.

Anyway - if I DID have a basement, I would probably go for the dank theme. I am lazy, and it seems that you put a whole lot of effort into the project. Dank is easy to maintain.

K-Prime said...

So now that you met with a trainer, are you still going to go to classes? Or are you going to bulk up a little so the old ladies stop kicking your ass?

The Devil Uno said...

The classes are off the menu for now,they are just too damn hard and painful. I might go back ni a month once I'm officially in shape.

Zanitram said...

I've got an appt on monday with a trainer.. gonna get me routinized. (one who has a routine)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the basement accomplishment.