I drink Wine too

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Legendary Wine, TemptingTaste
Casillero del Diablo offers wine lovers the very special opportunity to participate in the propagation of a century old legend known throughout the world. In the 19th century, the founder of Concha y Toro, Don Melchor, discovered that his vineyard workers were sampling his greatest wines. To discourage this action, Don Melchor spread the rumor that his deepest, darkest cellar was the Casillero del Diablo (Cellar of the Devil), so that no one would dare go in there. It worked, and a legend was born. Today, this mysterious and legendary cellar continues to hold the finest, estate grown wines of Casillero del Diablo.


Ironic that I drink this particular brand of wine isnt it? Last night I got wasted and started posting on the net. Blogging away like the demon I am I said some funny stuff that some people didnt appreciate and I said some offensive stuff that people did. Wine really brings out the devil in us all. The best part about drinking Cassillero is that its dirt cheap. I enjoy wine but like any true conoisseur I preffer drinking more than appreciating. To everyone looking to lay some retaliatory harsh burns on my blog for last night I have a few words. I am fiercly unapologetic and I hope we all learned a little from my inebriated ranting, I know I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fucking lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

you got drunk and pissed cyber people off, to boot some moron website, person above, lovely...just lovely...this has made my day.

"you suck you devil freak"...."i am fiercly unapologetic".....fucking love it.

Anonymous said...

Go cuz, great post