So the other day

Saturday, October 01, 2005


I decided to go for a nice walk to the mall. I slapped the headphones on and cranked the volume up for a nice jaunt to the mall on a cool september afternoon. I had the hipping and the hopping the bipping and the bopping. I bought a delicious dakeri strawberry flavoured Sobe drink. I placed it in a durable grocery store bag and started the walk home. Im not 5 steps out of the mall and my giant strawberry dakeri flavoured sobe drink tears through the bag and I watch in horror as time slows down and the bottle spins once end over end before shattering on the cement parking lot. I felt like a kid who lost his ice-cream cone. I just stood there in the parking lot in shock. Finally I decided I wasnt going to go back and that I should just keep going forward, I tried to cross the parking lot and a car full of punk ass kids honked their horn at me. I guess I was kind of shuffling my feet still being dazed from the tragic Sobe incident. Instead of burning with rage and profanity as is my usual modus operandi I decided to feel compassion for them. Zen all the way baby. The shattering of my pink beverage was a catalyst for a mental ascention to a place where I can forgive punk ass bitches.

10 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

What is this? Pink beverages AND not flicking off a carload of punks?

You are not getting soft I hope.

In other news, I bought a sharp pink dress shirt. It was on sale, because the fall colors are in - and pink aint exactly a fall color.

But when spring rolls around, I will rock the pink shirt with a black suit. It is going to be snazzy.

The Devil Uno said...

Only soft like water, I flow, but more than this, if you pour water into a cup it becomes the cup.

tony said...

Life's A Bugger! Keep On Trucking !
Best Wishes From England.

LoVeiS... said...

thanx that was so sweet of u

Carnealian said...

Hmmm, you seem to be quite intriguing...I was wondering what you were listening to when you were hoppin and boppin. Come visit me!

The Devil Uno said...

I was listening to a mix Outkast speaker boxx and Gorrillaz demon days. Right now I'm listening to Hot Hot Heat, later I might listen to some Dido.

Carnealian said...

Hmmm, not very "devilish" music. I was expecting something a little different.

Anonymous said...

well shit....i was hoping you would have told the lil punks off.

The Devil Uno said...

The punks went way out of their way to avoid having to stop the car anywhere near where I might have dragged their little teenage asses out the window.

Anonymous said...

dragged their little teenage asses out the window? you sound like the punk ass bitch to me, sir!