Tales of Woe cont.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I received my letter of rejection from the college regarding my roughneck application for Machinist. Seems I am tardy in applying and have been relegated to the waitlist. I am unfased by this latest tragedy. I will not start chewing my finger nails just because some stuff doesnt go right. Im not gonna break down and cry; no friends cry is too simple a word. I will be weeping, weeping in sheer despair. I might start drawing spirals on the walls of my house and scribbling "No Escape" but cry? I think not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just cry already.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Did you try contacting a machinist union? Just a few days ago on National Public Radio I heard a segment about factories in the USA having a hard time finding skilled labor. You might get into an apprentice program or something.