The Sun is trying to kill me

Thursday, March 16, 2006


I really prefer day shifts. After two weeks of nights I have literally been in the twighlight zone. I cant get up at a reasonable time and spend all my waking hours watching bad infomercial and wondering what there is to do at 3am in a small town. Denny's crossed my mind more than a few times. I could shuffle into the 24hr truckstop and make like a zombie on a plate of moons over my hammy and just soak up the purgatory atmosphere of Bar Stars and Meth addicts. It would either be fun or creepy and I'm getting enough creepy being alone all night. Waking up before the earth rotates into the full radioactive blast of the sun can have some motivational effects. Prehapes it is a gift from my ancestors and the product of centuries, conditioning the muscle memory, the instict of knowing the various nocturnum are off the hunt; or maybe it has something to do with the Boogeyman being asleep during the day. Unfortunately, I am the boogeyman and I loose all supernatural powers when the sunlight hits my skin. Still, it gets me out of the house.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like acid, the only way to fly