Gummi Berry Juice

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Once you set some goals its important to do everything in your power to accomplish them. Let nothing stand in your way. I will be a Male Model and to that end I have enlisted the Great Gummi Bears to brew their legendary beverage. So since I have started using this energy supplement I have been observing quantifyable results in muscle mass and toning. There are unfortunately side effects. Including a barely contained seething rage. My temper is easier to lose and I get upset and throw tantrums over the most preposterous of scenarios. I can only speculate that this supplement must in some way increase my testosterone levels. When I say tantrum I mean foot stomping rage of Super Villain proportions. My Four year old told me I was being 'evil' and she suggested placing me in the 'naughty corner' for discipline. Unfortunately for her my Super strength has transformed me into a Titan and I cannot be imprisoned, however her logic appealed to my better judgement and I desisted with the yelling, but I cant ever stop drinking Gummi Berry Juice. My mamma didnt raise no quitter; the results are just too great to sacrifice. When you sell your soul to the Gummi Devil you hardly miss it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you should definately not stop taking cheating supplements to help you with your naturally weak body. keep it up. hopefully if you take them for long enough you will: thin out the hair, keep a youthful acne like complection, shrink up that nasty case of elephantitis for good. and best of all arm wrestle with any rage blackout cokehead on the block. Good for you!

The Devil Uno said...

Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

Anonymous said...

get yr wifey to make some of her famous cookies, a bite or two with every meal should take a little of the bounce outta your step & the rage outta your pseudoroids....
-t

Anonymous said...

get surgery and take pills for your insanity,
cut your penis off and call yourself ken,