Dodging Bullets Cont.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Well I got me a full nights sleep and that was good cause there was shooting today. I had both barrels loaded and fired a lot of smoke. The familly homestead needed some work so I put up a whole mess of spruce lattice in front of my house. Really fancied up the place. Then I hunkered down and fixed up the BBQ, rustled up some baked beans and special HomestyleUno burgers. I'll be spending the rest of the evening avoiding a poker game I know is gonna turn sour like that nice southern mash whiskey. Specially considering my cheatin' no good scoundraly ways. sangre en sangre hacia fuera

7 comments:

rayban68 said...

Ahh dodging bullets... I never dodge bullets at work as I am always working much too hard...

http://www.fingertime.com/bullettime.php

Anonymous said...

aw dawg, how be it you cheat in poker? that's a no go.

btw is that YOU in that google video search i found "bathroom break"? cuz, um.....well just wondering.

The Devil Uno said...

Thats my cousin b1alpha Im holding the camera/

Anonymous said...

well done!!!

Anonymous said...

aaa the poker masters... Playin with the good old mill workers. Just come back from a long hard month of work with a big ol' check in their hot little hands hopein to get some more from a local game :D as a cardman i choose to grind it out as a poker player vs the laid back life of a miller haha
Jamez

The Lazy Iguana said...

I was going to do a bunch of stuff on my days off last week, but I ended up hanging out in the front yard drinking beer and BSing with my friends who were also off that day, and then working overtime on the other day.

Nothing got done. And I ran out of beer.

The Devil Uno said...

Yeah well my beer supply is always limited but with enough Coffee and beans I could launch a ROcket.