So bored...so yeah....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So I am getting mad fat and have been ditching the gym since summer started. I broke my spade shovel in half and Im damn proud of it. What are shovels made of Iron? That makes me the toughest sonofabitch I know. I cant believe the tools have a shorter lifespan than me. So yeah I have been busy. Im like totaly cleaning my house and getting it prepper up for another season of painting and hopefully if I ever find a helper yeah some big ass demolitions and rethink a few things. First of all I hate angles I would love to round out every corner of my house with 2mm plywood and elbow grease. Anyways that has nothing to do with anything. I am planing on commandeering my friends truck and attempting some masonary. Im gonna try and create a rock wall at the base of my shed. If that goes well I might make some concrete shoes. I dunno....Im gonna try and get my camera out and go on some expiditions this week. So yeah between chores and summer weather I dont have much time to chronicle my life. Ok that was a lie, I do have lots of spare time. But who wants to listen to me talk about nothing? Hard to amuse with stories of video games and pizza. Sure it kills the time but it doesnt make for high adventure. I been having a really bad hair month. Trying to grow it out becomes a frikkin task for about the first six months. I end up looking like this guy...
Usually when Im feeling this melancholoy I do what everyone else does and get a tattoo or pierce my nose. Im taking suggestions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i have my inner ear,earlobes and lip done... had the nose and let me tell you I almost passed out, I wish i had passed out... it was the worst experience... try else where... be creative ;) lol

Tatoos seem like a good idea, trav has three. and I like em,.. I dont like needles.. but if i ever got one.. it would be a panda im sure... or your name tatoo'd to my ass.. lol

Anonymous said...

botox them balla boy, get'em nice and smooth. then take up table dancing

Anonymous said...

http://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2006/07/10/mushroom-psychedelic.html

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested