Sunday afternoon

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Working sucks. Im enjoying summer way too much to hafta work, If I was a rich man I would own a wine vinyard and dress in a white suit with a white hat, carry a cane and all my plebian workers would address me as Senore Bushell. I would nod at them puff my pipe and play with the grapes, examining them with my diminishing sobriety. The hot equadorial heat would create ripe fruit juice smouldering with alchemic power inside my Iron bound oak barrel, inscripted with latin blessings and so forth. Yes Im gonna be Senore Bushell inside my head this week. Protected as it is by a thick bright yellow layer of high density polyethylene. The custom installed tin foil insulation protects me from harmful C.I.A./ALien mind control frequencies. The white powder in my boots is just GoldBond and makes my feet smell minty fresh.

3 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

A vineyard huh? I think I would go for a brewery. But a wineary would be cool too.

By the way - ever try a Canadian Ice Wine?

The Devil Uno said...

lol Canadian Ice Wine tastes sick. Waaay too sweet.

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is what I figured. The grape juice is up to 50% sugars as most of the water in the grapes is ice.

But - when the time is right (the ice grapes harvest is in) I might try to bribe you into shipping me a bottle or two. I can get dead presidents converted into pictures of the queen at work.