Sleep

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I spent the entire week asleep. The good parts at least. My schedual was all thrown off and I managed to waste 16hrs in a row sleeping, like awaking from a coma and back to work. I dont fully understand this lethargy but I did escape sleep long enough to purchase 40lbs of clay to begin my new art. Back to work for me. I keep thinking I should be getting a day off for a stat holiday but apparently I must work in the morning so its up at 530ams yeehaaw, I have been awake for almost 6hours and now I hafta go back to bed. Get that layer of fat on for winter.

3 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

When I sleep too much, it just makes me more tired. So of course I want to sleep more. And I get even more tired. And so forth.

Good luck breaking your nasty little cycle!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »