Devils deeds, Indeed!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

So I did get that stat I was thinking about. Its today, Im getting paid to sit at home. Two days of work almost killed me. Honestly the things I do for money. Like right now Im trying to get the best value from what would normally be a grueling shift under the slave masters of the salt mine. Instead of a crackling whip I am treating myself to the sounds of this virtuoso fucking guitar prodigee Erik Mongrain his music trancends ordinary human abilities. The term godlike seems relevant. Ok moving right along. Im thinking of going for a walk to StarBucks and grabbing me a java grande. I must waste this day in the most indulgent way I can. Though my natural inclination is to brood darkly in self serving pity. I will fight this instinct and maximize my free time. There will be deeds done as I have promised. Devils deeds I say. Drinking coffee and um .... I should really re-name my blog. Who am I kidding? Im about as evil as the mold that grows in shower grout.

8 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Wasting time OR feeding your addiction?

Anonymous said...

you could rename it 'dorks diary'

Kafka said...

I love idiot cowards that hide behind anonymous posts. I remember someone doing that to me, but the only problem was that I knew who it was. That makes them stupid, too.

Anyhow, Happy anniversary. Home come your archives only go back to June '05?

Anonymous said...

um.... kafka's a fag?
-anon

The Devil Uno said...

If loving me is gay.....

Anonymous said...

keep yr boylovin outta bloggin
-t

'in korea you can get a good blogging for 5 american dollars'

K-Prime said...

But I can't lose one more tenuous link to the hometown! And Brass needs something to check regularly at work. Think of your fans!

Anonymous said...

:P The robot lives on an on... Happy anversary mang, I read this religiously and am learning the pains of adulthood through someone who seems to know hehe... Well, its a horrible day and time to go waterskiin, peace
J