This Horn I will raise

Friday, August 11, 2006

So pottery update. I got down to the studio and I busted out some fat rhymes on my mp3 and I made some coffee and like Im all alone in the zone this big ass studio with all these crazy new tools and I got this plan, no its a vision....I will create a Rams Horn Goblet thingy....and yes I will raise it to Gods I neither worship nor believe in and I will drink heavily from my "special" cup maybe spill a little down the front of my shirt in a barbaric show of consumption. Oh yes it shall be good. I get out the garrott wire and I cut a nice slab from my 40lbs of white clay. I create a large 1.5' long Horn I start adding a little more water to my hands to extend the supple clay and thats when I ruined it. My mighty Thors Horn of Clay melted into memory. I hafta work two more days before I can make a second attempt at greatness. I have a better plan, less water.

1 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

That totally sucks dude. And here I was, reading your post, thinking to myself that I had found an excuse to raid my left over from vacation booze collection for some long distance drinking in honor of the clay thing.

Oh well.