Bouncing here and there.....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I have a problem, I drink these by the case. The beverage is truly addictive. Not only is it delicious it also has mind altering affects. Its clarity in a can, a powerful alchemic potion of nether powers. If I drink one of these I can laugh in the face of fatigue and spit in the eye of weakness. There are other flavors besides the fluorescent green but the Green has an indescribable taste, I can only imagine that magic liquid Grammi Gummi would cook up for her anthropomorphic clan of bears. The Fabled GummiBerry Juice, granting superhuman strength and energy to humans. I guess that sorta makes me Duke Igthorn, seduced by the powerful GummiBerry and forced to hatch mad plans to aquire his favorite drink. Damn you Monster Energy! What have you done to me?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Level 6!!

Unknown said...

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink11115.html
Gonna be good! Im getting Czech Absinthe, a friend is going home for the holidays and bringing us some back.. hopefully, we're unsure about the regulations being that the real stuff is illeagal here, but shes willing to stuff in thier socks.. Heres hoping... I vaguely remember the last time we did absenthe,...anyone else?? ;)

The Lazy Iguana said...

I am addicted to Red Bull, but I am not suffering the same level of addiction as you. For example, right now there is no Red Bull anywhere near me, and I am not freaking out.

Gummi Berry Juice sounds like an EXCELLENT chick drink. Ill have to add it to my mental list of liquid panty remover in the event that a need for such a potion arises.

By the way, that pac man thing is beyond awesome! Do they have other games?

K-Prime said...

If you're Duke Igthorn, who's your Toadie?

mari said...

So I'm in the middle of a fantastic game of pac man and I need to pause the game but don't know how. P says hit alt F4 that usually pauses games for you. yeah - thanks alot.

mari said...

How do I get a bigger game?

Anonymous said...

Go to the source :
http://www.schulz.dk/pacman.swf

The Lazy Iguana said...

I have had Absinthe. I ordered a bottle from the Czech Republic via a U.K. distributor and it arrived in the mail. No problems. Another bottle came from a friend who smuggled it in from Prague. Again, no problems.

The stuff is horrible. Bitter and can be, and so strong that it will strip the paint off your shotglass.

It does get you messed up. I do not know if it is the worm wood, or the fact the stuff is 70% grain alcohol.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Uno before I forget. That Pac Man think on this page kicks major ass. I want to add Donkey Kong to my site, but I can not find any games that have more than the first screen (steel beams screen). Do you know of anyplace that has the elevator screen, the pie factory screen, and the "big fall" screen?

It is driving me crazy.

hotgurl_i said...

hrm, so if it were sailor moon, this would be like sushi.. yum!

Anonymous said...

b1 - so random. :)

Everyone SHHH! I think I feel another Uno post coming on... ah nope. He's still playin Pacman.