Sexy Parties

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I attended my staff X-mas party last night. Hardly anyone got naked and there was no naughtiness. Once and a while I believe it necessary to indulge in some serious fun. Tearing the badge of sin from my body and running down a street naked might be considered a public nuisance but hey, so is wearing clothes all the time. I guess I had high hopes and just like the crested wave my hopes were dashed upon the sharp jagged rocks of reality. I suppose I must wait for my fairy Godmother to grant me some kick-ass party.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess your life is as boring as you make it.you should try a little harder and never have expectations that are too high ;)
if you lived here you would be shocked every day and trust me,that gets boring too!!lol

The Devil Uno said...

Well I did always want to me a vigilante and dress in spandex and arrest crooks with detective/ninja skills.

Anonymous said...

do you believe in fairy tales???

The Devil Uno said...

No I do not, but I have one hell of an imagination.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Do you really want to be at a party where there are a bunch of naked lumber yard working at dudes?

I may go to a fetish party today. I have to convert one of my suits to a tux cause I am not going to wear assless leather / latex pants.

The Devil Uno said...

Woa dude hardcore