A yogi and a Lawyer enter an Intersection......

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sounds like a bad joke right? The Sarrazin survived a horrific car accident. She had just finished teaching a Yoga class and was going about her typical day running errands, healing the sick, that sort of thing. She had entered an intersection with no visible stop sign and a sedan collided with her driver side door. In an ironic twist of fate, it was a personal injury lawyer that T-boned her. She was on her way to get a copy of her drivers abstract, he on his way to sue someone. Things worked out pretty well. The car was a write off and miraculously no one was seriously injured....except the lawyer, obviously.
My truck burned out its clutch and so I have had no wheels for going on 3weeks. Granted I could have fixed it at any time reaching into the void of consumer debt to solve yet another math problem. The longer I waited the more money I earn so it was not a priority until fate intervened at the worst possible moment.
Work has been alright but someone stole my red stapler. It was my red stapler and they took it. Taking a larger global view of the world I realized my carpool was bad for the environment, so I have decided to ride the community transport and get an extra hour of sleep a day. It might take longer but at least I will be well rested and have an excellent excuse to finally purchase a DS. Which I swear by Mitras Beard I will have for my own.
The Wii system I purchased for myself for xmas has been earning its wings everyday with the pack of hyenas I call a family. I havent been able to get within arms reach of the unit for fear of losing a hand. So considering it was supposed to be for "me" I call fraud on Christmas and demand a DS in recompense. I didnt even get an ugly sweater this year.... You listening Santa?

5 comments:

The Devil Uno said...

While I'm at it I might as well bitch about the Easter bunny not showing last year. I had high chocolate hopes. What do you gotta do around this place to get some Fairy Love?

Anonymous said...

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.

You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

Your loving wife.
XOXOXO

Picture

The Lazy Iguana said...

Wow. Sorry to hear about the car issues dude! Accidents suck.

Glad you like my sea shanty. I will have a different one Saturday and Sunday.

Did you ever get a chance to stop by when the Iguana Music was "Pac-Man Fever"?

The Devil Uno said...

HAha Covert you crack me up, that pic is worth a thousand words.

Daren said...

oh man, that pic is a beauty.
btw, it sounds like you had some office space troubles...
excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...