Red Stapler

Friday, February 16, 2007

So I had previously mentioned my red stapler from work. Truth is I lie, it wasnt a red stapler it was an equipment cabinet that I used as a Locker to lock up my PPE and tools and what not. Over the holidays I had been transfered to the seventh circle of hell and when I returned to my regular duties my locker had been confiscated. So I threw a tantrum and stomped my feet and the HR manager was contacted and we discovered the identity of the perp in question. Randy Wilson, actually a cool guy. I had the opportunity to speak with him today and we reached a mutualy agreeable solution. He gets to keep the locker and in exchange for its use I get to use his frikin concert stereo system. Today was a great day at work, I got to listen to the radio, loud. Like really loud. Any music system at my work has to kick out more than 150decibles. Which if memory serves correctly is roughly the same noise as a jet plane. There is a lot of machinery at work. The insidious noise can drive a sane man mad. But a little music and Aaaahh I dont even feel like I worked at all today.

4 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Were your tools and whatnot in the cabinet when he took it?

The Lazy Iguana said...

By the way, if you want to drive everyone mad I can give you some MP3 suggestions.

Daren said...

whats the deal with red staplers anyway?

The Lazy Iguana said...

What I need you to do is rent the movie "Office Space" OK?? Good.