Hard Boiled

Thursday, November 01, 2007



I can handle a reasonable amount of trouble. Halloween aint no different. The same dames the same tricks and the treats go without saying. The night was cold and bitter like you expect. Me and Princess went out to see if we could scare a few knuckleheads and get some laughs. We picked up the 'Lion' and the 'LadyVamp' on the way and wouldnt you know the 'Sheep' decided to tag along. If three's a company then fives a riot. The streets were crawling with Zombies and all kinds of dirty damn specters and smokey aparitions. That they stayed clear of us meant our reputation did the preceeding. My Shadow cast long doubts on any werewolf or sucubus trying to make a quick meal of my heart and soul. They heard about you know who and even if they were as dumb as they looked? well shoot, I love to dance.

1 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Sounds like you had a good time. If that photo is you, I would have avoided you too.

I found out some terrible news. I wrote about it on my site. There is a hops shortage. Very bad news.

I hope King Gambrinus can do something.