Weddings are Murder

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Big wedding this weekend. Went out to the Stag last night. Around here we have a local legend we call LoneStar. This friend of ours is the unnofficial party ambassador. Ambassador would be the wrong title, he is our General, we his loyal troops. Anyways Lonestar made sure the Stag was a big hit. The Non-Disclosure Agreement I signed prevents me from going into detail but suffice it to say a good time was had by all and I was wearing a strippers panties by the end of the night.

10 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Oh. A funeral party. Your party general is no more, your party army is without a leader. Next time you go out with your friend (in about 3 years) it will not be "his" money anymore.

By the way, how much did the strippers panties cost you?

Anonymous said...

I lost the Panties. I hope someone ended up with them?

The Devil Uno said...

I paid nothing for the panties. I just have that effect on women. I gave them to Brass so my wife wouldnt strangle me with them.

The Devil Uno said...

Erotic asphyxiation, asphyxiophilia, breath control play or scarfing is the sexual practice of partial asphyxiation by strangulation or suffocation of one person by another during sexual intercourse. The decrease of blood to the brain is said to heighten sexual pleasure.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Thats what the INXS guy was doing when he killed himself. Seems he was alone, so he was into the auto-asphyxiation thing.

I do not recommend this practice, or the maid might discover you dead, your belt tied to a doorknob and then looped around your neck - and your monkey in your hand.

Barbara Doduk said...

ummm erotic asphyxiation

Anonymous said...

This practice is also sometimes accompanied with the use of citrus fruit to further enhance the intensity

Anonymous said...

I know the Lonestar...i think...strippers panties....musta been fun. lucky u.

my out of style is coming back said...

mmm hmmmm panties

digi said...

Did we get that 3 litre bottle we all signed to Travis?

Anyways. Shit. Good times.