Doom and Groom

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The wedding was a lot of fun. Its great to see old friends and make new ones. Thank god it doesnt happen that often or I would be a wreck. I went out and partied for nearly half a week and entertained house guests. Its been exhausting for me and I wasnt even the one getting married. I could talk about how beautiful marriage is and how desirable it is to have a partner in life and blah blah blah but im not gonna. Marriage is complicated hard work and I tried to warn the groom to just run but he did not listen to me. In other news I have decided to start working out. I have been going to "body pump" classes at Golds Gym. Its a little discouraging seeing old women in better shape than me lifting more weights and so forth but I'm hoping with a little TLC I will be able to attain their level of fitness.

6 comments:

K-Prime said...

Maybe you should start out slow and take some water aerobics classes? That might be more your speed.

my out of style is coming back said...

go you!

Anonymous said...

positive comment because I want in your pants!

The Devil Uno said...

You all want in my pants.

The Devil Uno said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara Doduk said...

ummm - i don't want in your pants.