Feeling the Burn

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I went to this class called "RPM" today. It was really hard work, but not as hard as the "bodypump" classes. I spoke with an aquaintance at the gym about the emotional aftermath of seeing post menopause women lifting more weights than a young man in his prime. He suggested the best way to deal with it is to lower my expectations and psychologicaly diminish these old ladies. Its not that they are lifting more weight; its that they aren't lifting that much more. I found his strategy amusing as he works at Golds Gym and is in wicked shape himself. After working my ass off I decided eating anything but a tiny bite of low fat cottage cheese and an apple would be counter productive. So I'm off to starve myself for the rest of the day, cheers! Also I heard vitamin C is good for eating after excersice so help prevent muscle aches and soreness, can anyone verify?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I heard that eating protein is good after a hard work out. And since you're taking ladies classes maybe a load of hot jizz would be enough?

K-Prime said...

Was that an offer, Brass?

eve said...

eating banana's help if u eat them before u work out. and also having caffiene gives you a boost. but only for an hour or so

The Devil Uno said...

Self improvement is like masterbation. But more so it will prevent me from doing that particular chore as I will be cut and irresitable

Barbara Doduk said...

ladies classes? hahaha

The Devil Uno said...

They arent ladies classes....theres just more women than men cause women have adopted a smarter system for excersice. My anachronistic friend has yet to drag his neanderthal ass into the 21st century and develop smarter methods of achieving his personal best.