Do not Panic

Sunday, October 30, 2005


Well I'm in panic mode, I'm way behind in the career department and really dont have a clue. Im average intelligence and have dextrous hands. I dont mind getting dirty but I do mind getting hurt. Im having a hard time deciding what blue collar trade to enter. I dont much care at this point either as long as the work is steady and the pay is good I would join the army at this point in my life if it meant more activities. Im bored stiff and unfulfilled. I am now accepting suggestions.



CNC Trades

6 comments:

Kafka said...

Don't let idiot bureaucrats get you down, or mar your plans! My suggestion is to go get a student loan and get into school... its never too late, and you'll be glad you did.

The Devil Uno said...

Look upon me and despair.

Zanitram said...

Phuck the instructor. Phuk her and her stupid ideas. Phuck her assesment of a 'roughneck mentality' phuck her and her silly job. Get a student loan.

K-Prime said...

if you're seriously considering the trades, carpentry is supposed to be good. There's a massive shortage of apprentices with the trades certification, which the union requires. You could probably get a job making $16 within a month or two of grad.

The Lazy Iguana said...

My dad started out 30+ years ago with Florida Power And Light as an entery level electrician, and is doing pretty good today.

Just be careful to not get zapped. That sucks.

Anonymous said...

Although you have denied the lumber industry in the past, rumor has it that your town is going to get a lumber mill that pays extremely well for labourers. $23. per hour, within the next year or two.There is one heck of a lot of rebuilding in the south, thanks to weather. Think about it.......Auntie