StarCraft

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Jolt COla
Starcraft
LAN gaming

The day started early, around the time of noon. I woke and rubbed my eyes as the chinese food cramped my guts and retinas burned red with lack of sleep. My gang who is basicly living with me these days, have been religiously crusading against my Gosu starcraft skills. They are being trained into an elite, strategic, fighting force and when we are ready we will enter starcraft tournaments for cash prizes and the adoring love and worship of Koreans everywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you've inspired me to see if i can get a rip of this game going, if that fails i'll blow the 10bux and join you in your pursuit of ruining the days of 15yr old koreans by wailing on them mercilessly in SC. . .
...if i loose to much at first treachery in a 2v2 will help ensure my goals. . .

The Devil Uno said...

Starcraft rocks, you gotta get in the game with us, for like 10bux you could be kicking it.

K-Prime said...

Does Dewey get the position of head trainer? I hear he has mad skillz.