3 Shirts for 20 bux

Monday, August 07, 2006

A stick of deoderant for 10. So then I bought a Torx brand socket set and some Tokyo drift racing pedals for my truck. Im a little wacked out I stayed up till 5am and the kid woke me up at 730am. Turns out sleep is a luxury. In 20mins im taking my offspring swimming at the aquatic center. She cant swim to save her life so I am gonna teach her a thing or two about floatation. I think its important to be able to survive in any kind of state, be it solid or gas. The gas training consists of windows rolled up and me blasting farts in the car on the way to the pool hahaha Beef Stew.

3 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Reminds me of aFamily Guy episode.

Anonymous said...

or benchwarmers...
Your quite the bastard hahaha...
BTW your kid almost drowned me, forcing me to take some lifeguarding courses and plan out my future! Youll have to save her next time, Peace
J

Anonymous said...

oh contraire next time she may actually drown me... :P