Friday, October 27, 2006

The snow falls thick and frosty in the land outside my window. All hallows eve just days away. Winter walks with a thousand silent footfalls. I must prepare myself mentaly for the ensuing war on boredom. One must not win a battle and lose a war. Luckily there are new allies in my fight against insanity. The Nintendo wii will be released in a few weeks. While its name is offensive to my ears its capacity for fantasy soothes the slights. It will be glorious and no mistake. Meanwhile I must see to the House of Bushell and take care of the livestock and supplies. We will need copious amounts of Peppermint Schnapps and Hot chocolate (with little marshmallows) to survive the long dark season. Dry goods and pastries must be replenished to ensure I do not resort to cannibalism. Good books to read and warm socks to ward away the dry cold on spirit and body. Entombed inside a prison of Ice. I will bide my time.

1 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

You think the Wii will be a hit? Can it stand against the XBox 360 and the Playstation 3? Both of these systems will kick major ass, and both will be well supported.

While I probably could afford multiple systems, I do not play enough games to justify it. So I will put my money behind the PS3. I already have the PS2 and I had a PS1. I like the fact that the PS3 will still play any other game.

But if I did get a second system, I would go with the 360. Wii would be the last choice.