Aprils Fools

Thursday, April 03, 2008


How I adore Fools day. Once a year we celebrate the illusion of truth. The tenuous fabric of reality does not necessarily benefit from malign tampering but I believe the intended purpose to be one of absolution from mischievous deeds. A carte blanche of iniquity for those that would mete out hilarious justice. Nowhere is this holiday celebrated more than in the venerated halls of media, those cloistered temples of mystery, wherein surgically altered buxom blonde hierophant's adorned in uniformed pant suits, seduce and subvert the will of the people. A day in which those who wrestle to control absolute power may revel in bogus claims and outrageous lies without fear of reprisal.

4 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Why does your blog have a content warning now?

The Devil Uno said...

Do you not like it? I added it as warning of my strong languages is inappropriate for my mom to read and she should know that.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Slick. I thought maybe someone else complained and Google put the disclaimer up.

Unknown said...

I complained